Re: [6pack] What other forums are active???

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] What other forums are active???
From: Cregg Cowan <cregg.cowan@sri.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 19:38:17 -0800
As Vance mentioned, the email list is more convenient for me.
I also enjoy exposure to the range of topics on the email list, as
opposed to viewing specific threads on the forum.
Frequently when skimming through emails on a topic of marginal interest,
I'll encounter a message with useful background information, or
information about some other issue of more (current) interest.

I suppose that makes me a Luddite of sorts.

Regards,
Cregg