[6pack] 1973 Triumph Stag on eBay

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfires Mail List Members
Subject: [6pack] 1973 Triumph Stag on eBay
From: "Glenn A. Merrell - TSN" <StagByTriumph@triumphstagclub.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:30:09 -0700
Hello All,

Yeah, this is a shameless plug for my own car.

After driving "Uncle Jack" onto the enclosed FedEx trailer early Friday
morning 12 February 2010, it is time for my own - "semi famous" Stag to
go too, so I can make room for two other Triumphs (crazy? ... yeah!) and
FINALLY start their restoration.

So, "IAN" is on the block, and many of you in North America who go to
VTR and Triumphest have seen and heard this semi-famous Stag. I mean,
how many other Triumph Stags in North America have been from mean Sea
Level to 14,110 feet above sea level - and then with "uncle jack"?
I have had an absolute hoot of a time owning this Stag driving it
literally coast-to-coast and border-to-border in the USA with no
problems, over 65K miles.
Is it perfect? Get real, it is a Triumph that gets DRIVEN!!

Reserve price is fair (not the buy-it-now price) considering the
condition and extreme reliability this car has provided me over the past
7 years. But if you absolutely MUST have it now, just do the Buy-It-Now
before anyone else bids and it's yours.  Be quick though because in the
short 3 hours it has been listed, over 50 people have looked and 10 have
marked it as a watched item.

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2440/3841267916_0157da6973_b.jpg[/img]

Yes in this image above if you can see it, that is "uncle jack" behind
IAN on our way down from the Summit of Pikes Peak, - one of the photos
on the Triumph TransAmerica group on Flickr.com

See IAN's eBay listing 1973 Triumph Stag on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250580765650
(cut-n-paste the above link if it does not show as a clickable URL)

If there there are questions, you know where to find me to ask them.

Thanks!
Glenn A. Merrell
TTA North American Charity Drive 2009 Coordinator
TriumphStag.net admin
past Chair & Pres of TSC USA 2001-2009
The best trophies are miles on the odometer, stone chips in the paint,
dead bugs on the windshield, and the occasional