Re: [6pack] seat repair?

To: <acs25m@swbell.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] seat repair?
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:09:35 -0500
Hi John,

I had to deal with the same issue when restoring my 250, it's a very common
problem.  Try K & S Engineering hobby music wire, go to their website to
find a retailer.  You can see the finished result in the 'Seats' category in
this link:
http://triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?section=triumph&vehicleID=231&i=2

The replacement is the first top bolster section with the double hooks.

Greg Dito
CD6250L
Chapel Hill, NC