[6pack] cracked differential mounts

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] cracked differential mounts
From: Bob Rochlin <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:21:41 +0000
                Hi Everyone,    I discovered a bad differential mount on the
right rear of my
car and it looks like the differential mounting pin may have a hairline crack.
I seem to remember that a lister did a pretty through description of repairing
the diff mounts, but I was unable to find it in the archives.  Can anyone
steer me in the right direction and maybe suggest a repair strategy that
doesn't involve more that removing the diff and doing some welding?     Thanks.
Bob Rochlin         '72 TR6