[6pack] Overdrive controller

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Overdrive controller
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 16:56:14 -0700 (PDT)
I just returned from a car show today and on 3 or 4 occassions I forgot to
disengage the OD.  Since I rarely downshift from 4th OD to 3rd OD or 2nd OD I
don't think this would present a problem for me.  I have the A type OD so when
I forget to disengage the OD I get a short period of 2nd gear before the 2nd
OD kicks in which tends to P**s me off for being so forgetful.  I know this is
probably a further sign of senile decay but the OD controller sounds like a
good idea to me.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 with OD

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html