Re: [6pack] The Gathering

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] The Gathering
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:58:47 +0000
Hi guys,

This event is about 10 miles south of the NC/VA line on I-77. It's a great
event and the weather is looking fantastic for this weekend. Here's the link
with more info:

http://www.triumphclub.org/Gathering/index.htm

see'ya there,

Sloane :)

69-Six

6pack@autox.team.net; spitfires@autox.team.net; fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: [6pack] The Gathering
>
> Hello list members. If any of you are going to be at The Gathering car
> show next Saturday, April 17, please stop by and say hello. We will be
> set up with a parts display. Gear starters to Kevlar brakes, suspension
> stuff and more. If you are attending and need any of our products
> brought down, here is the chance to save freight. Please let me know as
> soon as you can so we can get it packed.. Yes, we can bring big items
> such as engines, transmissions, etc. Thanks. See you there. Ted
>
> --

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID2832
6::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums