[6pack] Triumph beer for you Philly phellas!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Triumph beer for you Philly phellas!
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:15:22 -0700 (PDT)
I'm a fan of Mackeson Milk Stout, which sadly, I discovered is no longer
brewed in the US.  I'll be sure to get a bottle my next trip to Trinidad where
it is currently brewed in this hemisphere.
In my search for other Milk/Sweet
Stout beers, I came across the Triumph Brewing Co in Princeton, NJ.  Their
website is http://www.triumphbrewing.com/indexfl6.html with locations in
Philly, New Hope and Princeton.  Any of the Philadelphia crowd been here?
Might be a good beer to have sent to Ohio for the next trials.  A case of beer
sent to the Bay Area would be a good idea, too!

Thirsty in SF,
Andy Packard
CD6746L
Brutes and Beauts Vintage Autocross Chairman
May 8, 2010, Santa Clara,
CA

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html