[6pack] Trailing arm advice

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Trailing arm advice
From: Robert Breazeale <robert.breazeale@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:41:07 -0700
Finally getting around to rebuilding the rear suspension and replacing the
u-joints on the half shafts on my '68 TR250.    After removing the hubs I
noticed that the passenger side trailing arm is "chewed" up on the inner
side.   Enough so that the emergency brake clamp down just barely has enough
aluminum material to mount to.   This car is just a driver so I'm not
worried about looks or completeness.   Is this something to be concerned
about, should I look for a replacement?    Or is it good to use it as it is?

Many thanks.

Kind regards, - Bob -

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html