Re: [6pack] TR-6 Brake booster--1975.

To: "Bill Wellbaum" <wcwellbaum@cox.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR-6 Brake booster--1975.
From: "Tom Note" <tom628@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:00:44 -0400
Bill:  Before you spring for a replacement MC, you might want to check the
seal/o-ring between the fluid reservoir and the body of the MC.
I had fluid running down the front of the booster also, and I replaced the
MC,, and later found that it was only the  seal,  which I could have
replaced for a few cents.
 Might be worth a look.

Tom