Re: [6pack] 1970 vs. 1971 TR6

To: John Cyganowski <janah@att.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] 1970 vs. 1971 TR6
From: Bob <rpeglow@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 08:01:03 -0700
Thanks John,
I saw 1970-1971 VIN dates somewhere also. Not sure where I found them so I
did not want to quote them.
My car CC581__L has a build date of 28 October 1970 as per the British Motor
Heritage Trust folks.
Original title as a 1971 car in Ohio in 1971.
Regards,
Bob

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html