[6pack] Early TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Early TR6
From: "Derek" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 19:45:15 +0100
Ron,

The early commission plates did indeed state April 1, 1968 however this was
not a build date like on the later 1970 model post CC50001 commission
plates. The date on your plate is the date when the vehicle complied with
the applicable Federal Safety Standards. Later 1969 TR6 stated January 1,
1969 as the date when the vehicle complied with the applicable Federal
Safety Standards. I have attached copies of three images which will
hopefully explain the differences, apologies to the rest of 6pack who won't
be able to see the images.

Cheers

Derek

Message: 1