Re: [6pack] Odometer stuck

To: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Odometer stuck
From: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:39:24 GMT
Sloan---For me, I found that after running several yards in reverse gear it
freed up the mechanism in the odometer. (The speedo worked even when the
numbers stuck). It only happened once, at (2)99,999.9 as I recalled. Eventually
I had the unit repaired and recalibrated, after going to the 5 speed.

Dick