Re: [6pack] More on Moss' system

To: "Bud Rolofson" <levilevi@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] More on Moss' system
From: "EdB" <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:38:29 -0600
Bud:

A less frustrating  way to buy Moss parts is to find a reseller who acts as
a Moss agent.  I am in Canada and have bought  parts from Drakes British
Motors and get the same or better prices, no customs problems and shipping
per my instructions.  You might be able to find a similar operation in your
area.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan

1976 TR6