Re: [6pack] Rivet Removal

To: James_ <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Rivet Removal
From: David Friedlander <forzion7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:18:16 -0500
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Thanks, James, and all those who responded, on and off list.
I've had a number of recommendations, from drilling to Dremel
tool suggestions. God knows, the windscreen cap offers plenty
of opportunity to practice using every method recommended to
me! I'll let the list know which method/drill size worked best.

Cheers all and Merry Christmas!!

Dave Friedlander
'74 Six
Maine