[6pack] WTB: late model rear bumper center.

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[1AC97AB0:01D0F0AB]
Subject: [6pack] WTB: late model rear bumper center.
From: James_ via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:11:24 -0700
I see a NOS rear bumper on eBay but gosh it is expensive. My bumper rusted out
a bit and not sure if I or a professional shop can weld a repair metal and re
chrome or not. Anyone have experience?
I am in need of a bumper. Years ago a fellow in Fresericksburg VA I believe had
a rear bumper but we never got to connect. Stefan was his name in case he is
still on here.
Anyway.
I know some suggest the SS Harrington bumpers, but thinking chrome looks
better.
Anyone had theirs repaired?
Or....
Anyone have a solid one I can use for rechroming? I plan to leave off the
overriders but I still need one that was designed for overriders because of the
position change from early to late bumpers. They had to be raised to meet US
restrictions. So that means the mounting studs will be in a different location
on earlier style bumpers.

Cheers,

James