Re: [6pack] [TR] Computer Fun

To: Hoyt Duff <hoytduff@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Computer Fun
From: Mark J Bradakis via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 23:34:54 -0600
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net, list 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Hoyt Duff wrote:
> You should consider one of the BSDs, like FreeBSD. It's not too big a
> leap from Linux if you are very familiar with that OS. Running actual
> services is essentially the same.

I spent many years as a sys admin or whatever with the University of
Utah Computer Science department. You know, one of the first 5 sites on
the net. We had a long history with Berkeley, I've probably forgotten
more about BSD than I should admit. FreeBSD is a strong possibility,
will keep the lists informed of progress.

mjb.