Re: [6pack] Cutting antenna hole in new fender

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Cutting antenna hole in new fender
From: Ed McGuirk via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:11:49 -0400
I've never done it myself but I would not be comfortable trying to get a
hole saw type drill bit to stay centered on a non flat fender. A
knockout punch makes a nice hole but again only on flat surfaces. I
would use a step drill.

In any case the base of the antenna should cover any minor imperfections.

ed