[6pack] Little details

To: TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Little details
From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 12:39:45 -0600

--000000000000057aac05977b0adb

Hey Gang,
   Today I painted and added a few more bits. Specifically, bits at the
engine room. First up, I installed the four little rubber bumpers
between the wings and bonnet.

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20191116_115527.jpg

   I also put the two new corner bumpers in but they are not yet adjusted.

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20191116_115619.jpg

   The bonnet is a bit misaligned and must be corrected before setting the
bumpers and orienting the latch. The bonnet's right side is a about 6mm too
far forward, introducing a twist in the alignment. The miss-position is
obvious at the headlight brow. At the rear, the bonnet it too close to the
right side and shows a bigger gap on the left side. I will loosen the
hinges up front and realign the bonnet...just not today.

Best regards,

Rick

--000000000000057aac05977b0adb

 few more bits. Specifically, bits at the engine room. First up, I installe=
d the four little rubber bumpers between=C2=A0the wings and bonnet.</div><d=
g">http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20191116_115527.jpg</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0<br></div=
ubard.us/75_Triumph/20191116_115619.jpg">http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/201911=
 a bit misaligned and must be corrected before setting the bumpers and orie=
nting the latch. The bonnet&#39;s right side is a about 6mm too far forward=