[6pack] rear light sockets

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] rear light sockets
From: Bob via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 12:19:55 -0400
Back when I was restoring my 72 in 2008 there was a vendor that sold
replacement light sockets for the rear lights. As everyone knows the
sockets supplied are not the best.

I was just wondering if they are available from any of the US suppliers.

I had to replace 2 bulbs today and I am thinking that maybe the reason
they failed is the socket just does not hold the bulb that tight. I
would like to replace the sockets with the upgraded version the next
time I have to replace a bulb.

Thanks,

Bob