Re: Stromberg 150's

To: "Brent Kasl" <kasl100@navix.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stromberg 150's
From: "Sergio Dimarmo" <iwander@att.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:42:31 -0700
They should move in sync with each other. Check your throttle link between
the carbs, if there is any play in the linkage, you'll need to adjust it so
the throttles open at the same time. There is a tool called Unisync that's
been mentioned on the list that can help adjust the carbs. It's also
possible that you might have worn throttle shafts/bushings and that could
cause this problem also. Unfortunately, that is not an easy fix.