Re: S5 Interior

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <kasl100@navix.net>
Subject: Re: S5 Interior
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 17:46:39 -0500
Brent,
I just finished a Series V for Brian Shilt and i'm planning to run a feature on
the car soon. I was planning to take some pictures this weekend. I can take
some close up shots of both the engine and interior for you...if it can wait
until this weekend. Let me know. - Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
Alliance Business Center
Health Alliance
(513) 585-7123

>>> Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net> 08/08/00 03:49PM >>>
Anyone have a good digital camera to take an image of their S5 engine
compartment and interior shots, primarily the back seat view. We have
interior kits and need to finish detailing the engine compartment and
cannot find any good pictures showing what everything complete looks
like. Thanks Brent