Inlet manifold.

To: "alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inlet manifold.
From: "maxim" <maxim@post7.tele.dk>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:22:02 -0400
I have been following the alpines list with interest for some time now. I am
in Brazil and my car sits in Denmark. I want to do some work on it, but all
I can do is peek and buy parts via the internet. It drives me up the wall!

Labour is cheap here, if only I had some information. Where could I possibly
find a drawing of, or the exact measures for an inlet manifold for a Series
4 Alpine, that is inlet-hole diameter, and center-distance between holes,
distances to bolt-holes etc?

Another question: what exactly happens, if you run the overdrive on 90 oil?
Will something break, or will it resume service, as soon as it gets the
right oil? Any experiences?

Chris Jensen
Denmark
63 SII