Britcar tour/palo alto/santa cruz??Patrick Wheeler?

To: alpines@autox.team.net, rfeibusch@loop.com
Subject: Britcar tour/palo alto/santa cruz??Patrick Wheeler?
From: RISCHEP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:58:59 EDT
Looking for the group that I toured with the last couple years  on British
car day/saturday. Last year was a bunch of sunbeams and a bentley and we met
up the coast somewhere. Patrick Wheeler and his red alpine sv that he just
had fixed up from an accident was there along with 6 or 7 other Sunbeams. We
had lunch at the Lighthouse and then headed back down for a couple wineries
in the santa cruze mountains. I would like to join the same group again -
anyone know where and when they are meeting up? I tried Patricks email
address but seems he isn't at that address anymore. Brit car tour is 9/9 this
year.