RE: Considering Selling SV

To: "'Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu'"
Subject: RE: Considering Selling SV
From: John Stanco <jstanco@cordmeyer.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:35:11 -0500
Chris,

DO NOT SELL IT.  You will regret it, especially after all of the hard work
you put into it.  I own a 1968 Camaro which over the past 15 years have been
restoring.  The reason it took so long was, like you,  I got married, bought
a house, and had two kids.  At everyone of these events I was tempted to
sell it at a tremendous loss.  Thank God for my wife who made me keep it.
We always managed to get through what ever little problem we had.  Now the
car is 98% complete and we had some extra money to buy an Alpine this year.
It will be hard to replace that car- and do you really want to go through it
again in 5-10 years?  Stop the nonsense and keep it.  Everything tends to
work out.

John