Happy Thanksgiving

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving
From: rgibbs@pacbell.net
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:44:51 -0800
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and to your families.

This includes all of you living in those strange countries, the UK (a
couple of countries actually), South Africa, Singapore, Finland,
Germany, Australia, New Zealand.  Did I miss any ?  Do we still have a
lister from Argentina? (And no, Florida does NOT count as a strange
country).

Anyway, to all of you I wish a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday and
weekend.

Even to Chris, who can give thanks that he has such a nice Alpine to
drive around on this beautiful (if the weather holds) weekend.

-Roger