Re: Parts

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts
From: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:52:35 -0600
A while ago I was looking for Alpine SV air cleaner gaskets and I think I
may have found them at Moss Motors, because I think (not sure, mind you)
that they are the same as used on some MGs.  Does anyone know if a parts
"cross-reference" exists that would say, for instance, that Part "A" is used
on 19xx-19xx Alpines and also these 3 other LBCs, etc?  I'd be interested in
finding such.  What other parts literature do folks find really helpful?

Patrick