Return to list

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Return to list
From: Bob Douglas <b_s_d@ureach.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 02:39:56 -0500
I was knocked off the list a year ago when a SPAM assault over the Thanksgiving
weekend filled my mail box.  Figured I'd re-s*bscribe once I began working on
the car again ... you know the story :-(  I returned this fall just in time for
the threads on babies, Boy Scouts, and Rover V8s - thought for a moment that
I'd signed onto the wrong list.  Still, it's been nice being plugged back into
the Alpine world; this has to be one of the best groups of car enthusiasts on
the net.

After spending a good chunk of last weekend messing with the LBCs again, I
relaxed some by reading the "The American Automobile" by John B. Rea where the
following passage caught my attention:

".... studies have shown an inverse correlation between academic performance
and the amount of time devoted to an automobile."

I be allmost sertain that this are uncorrect.

Regards,  Bob Douglas

NO ARCHIVE

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more