RE: hard top windows

To: "'Scott Donnelly'" <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>,
Subject: RE: hard top windows
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:24:45 -0500
Scott,
        If you find a supplier for the rear window for a factory top, please
let us know.  Rick at SS has the 1/4 windows.  I asked him about the rear
glass, he said the initial cost to make a mold would be pretty high.  I am
restoring two tops, and would prefer the glass to Plexiglas, but

Thanx,

Bob Berghult
Series IV
B9405637 LRX 39

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]