Re: Additional order

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Additional order
From: Tim Wilkinson <timwilk@magix.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:57:48 +0800
Patrick et al,

I'm deliberately replying to this mail with copy to the list as I've had a
number of direct replies with similar questions on who is the supplier
concerned. I'm really regretting not being more careful with the use of my
address book before sending my original mail. I specifically do not want to name
the supplier as this by implication may act as a bad reference. I know them
personally since I have visited them a few months ago and they are certainly in
the category of "decent suppliers". I have used them many times before without
any problems which was why in this one case I was disappointed. They have just
replied to my mail with an apology and an offer of credit on future orders, so
I'm still a happy and satisfied customer.

My apologies again for bombing the list with the original mail.

Tim
Singapore