Series LV

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Series LV
From: "Marc Stenchever" <Marcsten@prontomail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:08:32 -0800
Hello List.
Well, now I know who wears the pants in the family. My wife says the
Alpine goes, the E-Type goes, or she goes. We have three kids, and
despite my big talk last month about carrying kids in Alpines, she
wants a car that is more "practical". I don't know if there is any
interest at this time of year, but here goes:
Its a 1965 Ser.IV, but has a Ser. V motor, and Ser. III downdraught
carbs;
Its red and was painted by the PO after a bare metal strip. Not a
show winner, but very nice;
New seats that actually recline;
Motor has only been tuned - runs nicely and has 40 plus lbs of oil
pressure;
I have a few extra parts like a new generator.
Also has a st+ock metal hardtop with new seals.
I'm looking for about $6k out of it.
More information on request.
Thanks all -
Marc