Re: hard tops - more

To: Laifman@flash.net, oharajem@free.midcoast.com
Subject: Re: hard tops - more
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:54:44 -0600
    I've had a Parrish Plastics hardtop, which appears to be the most
common. Someone is still producing them under a different name. Wrap-around
rear window, rather unattractive, but serviceable.
    However, a company called Honeybourne Mouldings in the UK advertises a
replacement hardtop for the Alpine/Tiger, and their version does have
quarter windows. Whether they open or not, I don't know. There is usually an
advert in Practical Classics magazine.

    I wonder what the shipping cost to the US would be?

Jon Arzt