Dash board.

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash board.
From: George Podwolsky <george@bajaspa.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:40:36 -0700
Thanks for all the suggestions for fixing, painting, covering and
replacing
the plastic dash board on my SV.  None seem to work best.

I tried just about all of them including painting it with Krylon Wrinkle

finish which almost worked.  Some spots did and others didn't and
respraying doesn't work.  No other vinyls are available that are thin
enough to be formed.  The material I got from Rick was too thick
and unmanageable.  He told me it might be and he was right.

So.... I am searching for a nice original black dash board that the
vinyl hasn't delaminated.  Reasonable price please.

Thank you in advance.

Geo