[Fwd: WARNING -- SERIOUS VIRUS ALERT]

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Fwd: WARNING -- SERIOUS VIRUS ALERT]
From: js <frodo4@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 19:21:43 -0800
Re my last email - these are the details:

WARNING!!

DO NOT OPEN an email you received from me prior to this one.

It apparently contains a virus which will send the email out to EVERYONE
in
your address book.  The following is the VIRUS information:

Virus Information:
The attachment creative.exe contained the virus W32.Prolin.Worm and
could
not be cleaned

Any email from alcon@home.com containing a file attachment called
"creative.exe" should be deleted IMMEDIATELY without opening.

The header will also read: "A great Shockwave flash movie"

I REALLY apologize for this error.  Norton AntiVirus did not catch the
virus
in the email as it usually does, and the original infected email came
from a
normally reliable source.

Hopefully, this warning will get to you before you make the same mistake
did.

Regards AND Regrets,