Re: I need a Copper Headgasket for Race Engine

To: <MrZAG57@aol.com>, "Alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I need a Copper Headgasket for Race Engine
From: "Greg Locke" <glocke@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:12:31 +1300
Hi Eric

I may be the fella from NZ you are referring to. They are available here
somewhere. I have had a few people interested,one of them being myself, but
currently don't have hard facts. I will see what I can find out (I have been
promising this for a while.. so much to do). They are meant to give a better
seal than the standard gasket, even with 86mm pistons. There are a few
engines here running them successfully. Price around $100 NZ ($50 US??).
Maybe if there are a few of us interested I can get a batch done. I'll get
back to you soon.

Greg