Chrome Plating (Blakley's)

To: js <frodo4@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Chrome Plating (Blakley's)
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:39:46 +0000
A while back we were discussing chrome platers and I spoke of Blakley's
in Dayton Ohio. I quoted $400.00 to plate 4 bumperettes and 2 bumpers.
Well... I have just returned from Blakley's to drop off some bumpers for
replating and here is an updated quote. 2 bumpers, 4 bumperettes with
straightening comes to $500.00. That's $100.00 more than the price I had
paid about a year and a half ago. I asked him why the price had
increased so much and he said it was due to the price of materials and
tank space. Several people contacted me wanting to know how to contact
them, so if you are interested here's how: Larry Blakley, 3102 N Dixie
Dr. Dayton, Ohio 45414 - (937) 274-8448