Re: Feb Feature

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Feb Feature
From: AlpineDriver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:15:55 EST
Ian,

Thanks for the February feature showing the "Spirit of Lister".   I had the
pleasure of seeing this car at SUNI III and Chuck Ingram joined at the
hospitality table one evening when a dozen of this group of "Alpine listers"
got together to become acquainted.   By the way, Steve Sage (if I recall
correctly) took a photo of the group that got together that evening and I
wonder if any of us could get a copy?   Steve?

Rob Carpenter
'67 Series V Alpine
'62 Harrington LeMans
'66 Series V Alpine race car, sold almost  :-(