Attn: Chris Albers - Question about wheels.

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attn: Chris Albers - Question about wheels.
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:07:37 -0500
Chris,
Can you help John? Thanks! - Ian

I have recently purchased a 67 Alpine series V and would like to replace the
original steel wheels with "mini mags" similar to the ones on Christopher
Albers' car. Christopher - what size rims and tires are you running on?
They appear to be larger than my stock ones.
Please advise - I would appreciate any info.

Regards,
John DesLauriers
>>> "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com> 01/30/01 09:43AM >>>
Posting this for those interested.

>I live in Arkansas City Kansas, and my Brother is looking for someone
that may be interested in these parts, if you know of anyone let me
know.
Thanks
Les

> Louis & Laila wrote:
>
> The parts that you specify started out as a 1960 series I Sunbeam
> Alpine. If you want to see what it did look like, check
> http://sunbeamalpine.org/content.html  Look under series1 or
> galleries, series I. Hope that helps you out. Where are you located?
> Lou

> Les Clark writes:
> > My brother ran across an unusual motor that we know nothing about and
> > like to know more about it.
> > The motor has two sets of numbers on it.
> >       one is - B9010859 ?
> >       The other is the casting number 1980628        17-8-60
> >  The Motor and what we believe to be the complete front end -
> > and the rear end with some kind of make shift frame connecting them
> > together. The 2 piece Aluminum Radiator, dual Zenith Carbs, 4 spd
> > Trans, gauges all complete and runs pretty good.
> >
> > If you have any idea what we have please reply to lesclark@kcisp.net
> > or phone : 316-441-9991
> >                       Thanks

Ian Spencer