series 3 with 1725.

To: Matthew Trebelhorn <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
Subject: series 3 with 1725.
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:45:17 +0000
Hi Matt,

are you saying you have a 1725 engine with a series 3 distributor ?

My memory may be failing me but I am pretty sure the 1600 engine has 12
teeth on the drive and the 1725 has 13 or vis-versa.

Just thought it may be worth checking.

Any one on the list confirm?

Jeff

In message <7806F4C5.44429FCB.2432E11F@netscape.net>, Matthew Trebelhorn