Rust

To: alpines@autox.team.net (alpines@autox.team.net)
Subject: Rust
From: oaxacarob@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:14:00 EST
Thanks Jan.

Sorry I wasn't more specific about the rust.

There seems to be a fair amount of "structural rust" as well as some
superficial rust.  I'm afraid that if I attempt to cut away what is there
structurally, I 'll end up with no car at all. So, my plan, at this time, is
to prolong the life of the SV for a few more years and then possibly use it
as a parts car - although that would be heartbreaking.

A friend in the boat business recommended the (German) Wurth product ... does
anyone know about this stuff for auto apps?

Thanks,
Rob T