Sunbeam Available in Satna Clara?

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Available in Satna Clara?
From: "Chris Stephenson" <cs_tscg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:16:51 -0600
I saw this on the Alfa list and since it mentioned a Sunbeam Alpine, I
thought someone might want to check it out.

"Hi all,
While driving around this weekend in my spider, I stumbled upon a place down
in Santa Clara, CA on Lafayette (near the Home Depot, on the same side).
They had lots of orphan cars in stock, including a Ford Cortina (auto), two
Jensen Healeys, Sunbeam Alpine, Citroen DS, Austin Healey Sprite (rhd),
various old Mercedes, and Fiat Spider, all projects at one stage or another,
that had been donated. I know that most of these cars don't have much
relevance to these digests (except the spider), but that place might be
worth keeping your eyes on, in case something interesting shows up.
Also wanted to say that I hope our Seattle contingent is alright after the
quake."

Chris Stephenson
cs@tscg.net
(404) 915-7669