1600/1725 head modification info

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600/1725 head modification info
From: "Barbara Blue" <the_blues@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:09:46 -0500
I got the copies in the mail.  Believe it or not, the copies are more legible
than the original.  I could not find addresses for the following, Three
Flashes, SunbeamAlpine64, and Paul Heuer. If you would send your mailing
address, I'll get them in the mail Monday.  I got a special price on the
copies (free) so I got some extras.  If anyone else wants one, let me know. It
is also possible a recipient of todays mailing will scan and post.
Bill