Master Cylinders

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Master Cylinders
From: "Barbara Blue" <the_blues@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:11:20 -0500
While checking the oil on my Geo Metro (a guy needs something to commute in) I
noticed the rather small MC.  It is about 4.375" long.  A trip to the library
and and consulting Chiltons reveals a bore of .820.  I think this is something
anyone contemplating a dual circuit brake system should look into.  My Metro
is a '96 (which really makes it a Chevy, just don't like to admit it).
Chiltons lists the 97's and up at .810 thou.  Don't know the length, tho.

Bill