Re: Series I Shocks

To: "Terry McKitrick" <terrymckitrick@hotmail.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Series I Shocks
From: "Mary Cornett" <tc123@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:14:23 -0800
Terry I did with a Ford eight -inch rear. I used the lower mounts from a SIV
. I do not know how my ride is as of yet I have not completed my V-6
conversion. I am currently working on my other British Project a 1963 BSA
650cc motorcycle. I f you keep the anglea of the shocks close you should
have everything correct. Also be sure to weld in support metal for the upper
mount positions. Good luck TC