OT-Formula One

To: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Subject: OT-Formula One
From: Tom Yang <TYang@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:59:44 -0500
Hi Brent,

Unfortunately Speedvision has exclusive rights to F1 coverage this year, so
I don't believe taped coverage will be on any other network. This will
either be a homerun for Speedvision, or a disaster for F1 if no one
notices.

Tom
Staying up late to watch the Maylaian GP

Message text written by Brent Kasl
>Excuse me for this question-Being a Formula One fan and without
Speedvision, I have watch taped versions of same day coverage for years
on Fox Sports network. For some reason, after one race, they are not
televised. Does anyone know if F1 is scheduled for TV taped coverage
this season. Thanks Brent<