Reverse Light-Thanks

To: alpine list <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reverse Light-Thanks
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:31:27 +1200
Thank you for every one that responded. On a Series V Alpine the reverse
light switch is on the right hand side of the transmission. Basically
the switch was protruding too far into the transmission and needed some
extra shim washers to pull it out to the right position. Now works fine.

I had my father staying with me last night and both him and I couldn't
work out what was going on with my lights. He was really surprised that
my first port of call  for help was this list and even more surprised at
the number of responses we got and how quickly we solved the problem.It
was a great demonstration of how massive our collective knowledge and
goodwill are. It never ceases to amaze me that I can have a problem here
in New Zealand and some one half a world away can get the solution to me
within a few minutes.

Thanks to all once again

Karl