Re: Wire Wheels

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels
From: "jon" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:12:21 -0600
        I've noticed several posts lately about powder-coating wire wheels,
and I'm curious. Do you powder-coat them before assembling them? I would
think that coating them after assembly would mean you'll never be able to
true the wheel again. Perhaps just the rim and center are powder-coated, and
stainless-steel spokes and nipples are used uncoated to permit truing?

Jon Arzt
Omaha,  NE