Talbot-Alpine help needed

To: alpines@autox.team.net (Alpines)
Subject: Talbot-Alpine help needed
From: tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 01 9:55:06 CST
[I recently received this through Tigers East/Alpines East channels.
 Some of you will get this twice as I'm going to send it out on the
 TE/AE email list as well.  Please contact Tom directly if you can
 help.  Sorry, his note did not list a phone number or email address.
 -- TJH]

Dear Sunbeam Club,

We recently acquired a 1954 Sunbeam Alpine that needs a total
restoration.  It will require much time, energy, discovery of parts,
frustration and much beer consumption to complete.

Does your group have any 53 to 55 owners that could be contacted for
information?  Any information, copy of your newsletter, application,
advice or consolation would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Tom Johnston
5268 Lake Shore Rd
Hamburg, NY  14075