Fw: Weekend Racers

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Weekend Racers
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:59:50 -0700
To all who shall see these presents, greetings.

A buddy of mine sent me this email concerning a videotape that he has of an
Alpine, a bug eye sprite, and a shelby GT-350 racing from the Sixties. It
was a professionally made for TV documentary movie. He has a "copy of a copy
of a copy" so it is not the best quality, but he is willing to make and send
copies of what he has to anyone who is interested.
     He has not determined a price, taking into account postage, blank
tapes, packaging, wear and tear on his VCR, and time for trip to the post
office, walmart and Hollywood, but I am sure this isn't his dream come true
to make a million either! Just your typical fellow hobbiest providing a
service to others.
     Please read the following letter for more details, and if you are
interested, send me an email saying, "yes, I want one!", that way he can
figure out how many blank tapes to buy and thus calculate cost. After a cost
is worked out, then you can make real arrangements with him to buy or trade
or whatever deal you all can work out.
     Also, if anyone has a better copy of the movie, or knows anymore
information concerning this or other raace cars, please fill us in! Lou