Re: Recent Crappy Attitudes

To: MrZAG57@aol.com
Subject: Re: Recent Crappy Attitudes
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:21:28 -0700
Y'know, ZAG, I don't remember who dumped all over you orignally and I'm
really sorry you've taken it so hard.  When you tack the (I don't know
anything...remember?) on to your e-mails it obscures what you've just
contributed because the last thing that I see from you each time is
something that sounds whiny and self-pitying and I focus on that.  I
believe that you're better than that and I'm tired of seeing it, so I'd
appreciate it if you'd just "let go".

Respectfully

David Sosna