Re: Cutting out at speed

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cutting out at speed
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:15:06 -0700
Another possible problem is that your fuel pump is getting ready to "dump".
I had the same problem, but wihtout any "Flakes". I hotwired an electric
fuel pump, spliced between the fuel line to pump, and the carbs. I also
included a good clear fuel filter. No problem. It was the fuel filter, or a
worn cam. This happened to me last week, so I am still running electric
until i can pull the old fuel pump off and find out it it is the cam. Lou